Friday 6 March 2015

First Post & Items For Sale!

I haven't had a blog in a very long time so this is pretty daunting, but hopefully I'll be able to stick to this one as I now work freelance and have to advertise my work!

I've always loved art, and I've recently become involve with a tattoo company which buys my designs but I'd like to expand further; student loans and grants really don't stretch that far sadly. So I've decided to start selling prints of my work (as well as originals), so please, if you're interested, get in touch with me via social media - my contacts are on the right hand side.
I also do personal commissions when I've got time off, though I'm currently closed.


The piece I currently have sale is this one; £15 per print on quality matte paper. Enlarge for HQ.





No comments:

Post a Comment